The flat braided leather technique is the most basic braiding technique, and three-string flat braided leather is the simplest in the three flat weaving techniques. Make three leather string overlap with each other is the basic braiding technique, suitable for using in bracelets and collars.
Everyone knows that this is braided hair method, so as long as to master the basic skills, can be applied to the works of next.
- Put leather string A~C side by side.
- Put A through B above, and move to the right, and B move to the left.
- Put C through A above, and move to the left.
- Put B through C above, and move to the right.
- Put A through B above, and move to the left.
- Put C through A above, and move to the right.
- Repeat steps starting from 2, don’t braid too tight or loose.
- Keep to braid till the length you need.
Summary: Braided Leather Technique Tutorial.