Six-string Flat Braided Leather Tutorial - Braided Leather Tutorial #5
The six-string braided method is based on the four-string braided method, you can image that increase a leather string on each side of the four-string braiding.
The leather string quantity of six-string braiding is more than four-string braiding, so after finished the braided width is also wider, suitable for belt or the shoulder strap of leather bag.
- Divide the leather strings into the left and light, each side three pieces, and fix on the top.
- Starting from the inside to braid, move C through D above and to the right.
- Put E trough C above, and move to the left.
- Put B through D below and E above, and move to the right, the leather string need to cross into the grid.
- Put F through C below and B above, and move to the left.
- Put A through D above, E below and F above, and move to the right , then we can see the basic shape of the six-string braided method.
- Put the outermost C through B below and A above, and move to the left.
- Put the outermost D through E above, F below and C above, and move to the right.
- Put the outermost B through A below and D above, and move to the right. The next is E work.
- As step 8, braiding from outside to inside, then, repeat step 8 ~ 10.
Summary: Braided Leather Technique Tutorial.